Health & Beauty Essence
The personality beauty inspired consumers moving forward the integrated approach of health & wellness food supplement. The incorporation of gut health (XOS & enzymes premix) and marine source of collagen tripeptide to promote the desired effect. A strong immune system is what keeps you healthy and the pathogen invaders away. Any slight change, be it increased pollution, stress, overwork, or poor diet, can lower your resistance of the pathogens. The blending of yeast beta-glucan may boost your immune system.
• Collagen Tripeptide
• Enzyme Mix
• Plant derive and trace minerals
Collagen is the primary protein in our body which plays a key role in growth, health and maintenance of skin, bone, cartilage, hair, nail and teeth. Collagen Tripeptide is a minimum unit of collagen consists of 3 amino acids (Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline). Collagen Tripeptide differs from conventional collagen as it is absorbed by the intestinal tract directly and it has innovative characteristic that is to be absorbed by collagen-affiliated organs such as the skin, bones, cartilages and tendons preferentially. As a result, it helps body ability to produced new collagen and hyaluronic acid, making the bone and tendon stronger.
Yeast Beta-glucan (M-Gard®)
Yeast Beta-glucan is a purified bioactive beta-1,3/1,6-glucan, a naturally occurring complex polysaccharide found in the cell walls of baker’s yeast. It enhances your body’s vital defense mechanisms against pathogens such as bacteria, virus, fungus etc.
• Strengthen the immune system
• Enhance the protection against pathogens
• Protect in periods of exceeded stress
• Promote healthy inflammatory responses
• Support respiratory health
Enzymes are at work as catalysts in the process of digestion and assimilation. Poor digestion causes food to rot in digestive system and produces bacteria and toxins which will circulate throughout the body.
1. Bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme extracted from pineapple stem.
2. Papain (from papaya latex) is also a proteolytic enzyme which breaks down protein to amino acids and peptides.
3. Cellulase is an enzyme that breaks down cellulose into beta-glucose and short-chain polysaccharides.
4. Pectinase, similar to cellulase is an enzyme that breaks down pectin, which is a type of gelatinous polysaccharide that is between cell wall. Together with cellulase, pectinase aids in the digestion of plant based food and increases their nutritional value.
5. Protease is a type of proteolytic enzyme that is essential for many important processes in human body.
6. Amylase is one of the primary digestive enzymes in our body. It is secreted in saliva and pancreas to break down starch into glucose which is absorbed by intestine as an energy source.
XOS is a prebiotic that present naturally in plants, like bamboo shoot, wheat, soybean, etc. It is able to reach colon completely, and stimulates the growth of probiotic (particularly Bifidobacteria) effectively. As a result, it helps in relieve intestinal disorders, improves the general gastrointestinal system health, helps absorption of minerals and improves immunity.
Terms and Conditions
21/F CMA Bldg. 64, Connaught Road, Central Hong Kong